You can do in-depth literature reviews, analysing your selected texts with several tools:
- Publication files can be organised through the library collector
- Relevant pieces of text can be extracted to a review matrix, for clear readability.
- Words can be hyperlinked to any other page, paragraph, file or external URL
- Paragraphs can be commented with outlines, using text, audio and video
- Excerpts, at a paragraph level, can also be tagged with processual or personalised tags, e.g.: comment, discuss with others, to dos, relevant, etc. and coded
- Specific tags and codes can be searched and summary reports automatically generated – e.g. paragraphs tagged as relevant or any code.