Move your use of digital tools for research beyond note taking and dissemination. Improve your data capture methods, analysis, paper writing and collaboration practices. Take our research training in OneNote (Microsoft Office).
Have a look at OneNote’s potential for research and explore a demo
What we do
Our training focuses on how OneNote can support many of the research activities:
– Web collecting and analysing
– Handwriting collection, conversion and analysis
– Photo collecting and analysing
– Journaling, communication and reflexivity
– Doing Collaborative or Participatory projects
– Decision making, voting, quick reviewing, …
How we do it
– 2 hour introductory workshops
– 2 day in depth workshops
– 8 week blended learning training (workshops and online training)
We are available to support PhD Students, Early Career Researchers, academics, NGOs, community groups and small teams.
Send us an email, we’re happy to help.
Have a look at our Design of Digital Research Notebooks
Support pages for Conference workshops:
– ECER (European Conference of Educational Research) 2015, Budapest, Hungary
– ESERA (European Science Education Research Association) 2015, Helsinki, Finland